Middletown Democrats Calling

A site dealing with Middletown Township, the Democratic Party and most importantly the issues and residents of the community.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Highlands GOP press release about vandalism

I think what happened to the Highlands Republicans' signs is wrong. But I do not think anyone should rush to judgment about blaming the Democrats over there. I do not know what happened, and neither does anyone else. This is a weird time of year and people do strange things, in both parties.

I know for a fact that both Mr. Caizza and Mr. Urbanski have a lot better things to do with their time than shimmy up a sign and put a moustache on anyone. Yet it is clear someone did have that kind of time and that bad intention. So, I think whoever they are did something very distracting to the campaign there and the police should find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home